Your challengeYou will be part of our ambitious business unit in Antwerp. As Business Development Manager, you are in the driver’s seat of our further growth strategy!
Your focus? Looking for new business opportunities and developing our existing clients in Antwerp.
- You create interesting opportunities for our consultants in your portfolio of customers.
- You act as a true business partner on C-level and develop pragmatic solutions for our clients, covering our whole portfolio of services (both staffing and advisory).
- You invest in market & client analyses to determine our focus.
- You take initiatives to stay top of mind for your clients, such as social media presence, community building and networking events.
- You are a sparring partner for our consultants, support their growth, wellbeing and their connection with our business unit.
Your profileIngredients to success?
As a Business Development Manager, you take ownership of your client portfolio. To do so:
- You are comfortable with solution selling at C-level
- You recognize a lead from a mile away and have the hunting power to convert leads into business
- You are a real team player who gets energy from interacting both with colleagues and clients.
- You feel connected to the TriFinance philosophy and have a strong belief in furthering people.
- You have the necessary dose of empathy to understand the needs of your fellow colleagues.
- You are a true relationship builder and have strong communication and persuasion skills. Advising your clients boosts your energy!
- You demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and a hands-on attitude.
- You are able to understand the business of our clients and you have strong networking skills.
- You have a strong affinity with or interest in finance and human development.
- You're fluent in Dutch and English
Our offerJust ask our people: because everything at TriFinance centers on your growth, we’re happy to review with you what direction you want to take. We also invest heavily in inspiring training courses, active coaching, and fun events for colleagues. All in an open culture where TriFinance colleagues share their knowledge and help each other get ahead. You can also count on a versatile salary package.
Besides a competitive salary, it includes:
- a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card
- a smartphone with subscription
- a net expense allowance
- meal and eco vouchers
- group and hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- 32 vacation days
- an attractive flexible reward plan.
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for Business manager
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (43)
Communications managerCareer in Internal Team
Business Development Manager TriHDCareer in Internal Team
- Corporate, Human Resources
Freelance Financial ControllerFreelance opportunities
- Controlling & reporting
Freelance Business ControllerFreelance opportunities
- Controlling & reporting
Management AssistantCareer in Internal Team