TriFinance is all about Furthering people for better performance in Do-How. TriFinance offers people space to grow. It implies a radical choice to put the employees, the Me-Inc’ers, first.
TriFinance is preparing the organization for exponential growth, with concrete targets to maintain sustainable growth in Belgium and the Netherlands, accelerate to double digit growth in Germany and move Luxembourg from start-up to a sustainable baseline for future growth. Entering other geographies is under consideration.
Technology-wise, the plan is to transform the current scattered, unconnected technology platform to an effective and efficient business enabler that allows full interconnectivity and self- service functionalities for both the employees and customers.
The IT organization, spread over Belgium (Antwerp), the Netherlands (Amsterdam) and Luxembourg, is led by the IT director and accountable for the platform in all the countries TriFinance operates in. Reporting to the IT Director are an Infrastructure & Workplace Services Manager, 4 Cluster Leads, and, to ensure a coherent and secure application landscape.
Within IT, you are a member of the technology (IT) Business Development & Communications team and will be responsible for creating, running, maintaining, and improving the functional/non-functional impact of the sales processes (Salesforce sales- & marketing Cloud), the digital interaction (internet, voice, apps...) and also the recruitment and human development applications (Salesforce connexys). The role also covers handling incidents, problems and writing diagnostic programs and improving the overall running and deployment efficiency. Your primary focus is to expand our team within the domain of Salesforce and grow in the other domains.
You will support our process engineers and co-create the opportunities for future developments to optimize the journeys that the applications support.
We expect you to:
- Oversee all facets of user and license management, encompassing tasks such as new user onboarding and deactivation, role and profile assignments, permission settings, and public group management.
- Contribute to the daily configuration, support, maintenance, and enhancement of our Salesforce platform.
- Offer user assistance and suggest enhancements to streamline our support processes.
- Create and manage custom fields, objects, layouts, list views, triggers, user permissions and flows
- Analyse user requirements, develop, test, and deploy configuration to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the application set under your responsibility.
- Produce working software solutions to improve the overall productivity of the design-build-test-deployment pipeline with an aim to achieve zero touch.
- Integrate existing software products and get incompatible platforms to work together.
- Ensure the efficient performance of the applications and preempt upcoming maintenance & security work to avoid incident and/or defect occurrence.
- Work with colleagues to increase the functionalities available on or integrated with the Business Development and Care (HR) interaction layer applications.
- Work with colleagues on projects, being an active member of transformation projects.
- Collaborate daily in a high-performance way with the technology and business colleagues such as, leadership team, process owners, end-users, and all colleagues in the IT team.
- You have 2+ years of working experience as a Salesforce administrator preferably also with Connexys and Bullhorn (aimed at Business Development and Human Development environments).
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- You are a certified Salesforce administrator (CRT-101).
- Strong devops focus with experience in highly autonomous agile/scrum development methodologies.
- You have good general knowledge and preferably some hands-on experience with mobile, internet and Salesforce platforms.
- Passion for test-driven development and automated testing.
- You are fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch. Knowledge of French and/or German is a plus.
- You are a team player as you work autonomously most of the time.
- You understand the business context and can define value adding work in relation to that.
- You are solution oriented and are able to think in options rather than limits and barriers.
- You are known for your high-quality work and strong project management skills.
- A varied and stimulating position in a flexible, dynamic and entrepreneurial knowledge-sharing network organisation where you can take the lead of your own development and growth.
- Development possibilities through on-the-job training & coaching
- A competitive remuneration package including:
- A net representation allowance
- Company car with fuel card
- Meal vouchers of 8 euro per work day
- Ecocheques with a value of 250 euro per year (pro rata)
- Hospitalisation and group insurance
- Flexible working hours and 32 holidays
- Laptop, smartphone and phone subscription
- A flexible remuneration program
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for Salesforce Administrator
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (42)
Country GA Accountant | For our clientCareer at our Clients
Freelance GL BookkeeperFreelance opportunities
Communications managerCareer in Internal Team
- Financial institutions, Insurance
Finance professional banking/insuranceCareer as Consultant
- Financial institutions, Insurance
Functional AnalystCareer at our Clients