Within TriFinance Financial Institutions, the Transformation & Project Management Practice delivers success to financial institutions’ transformations. We co-create with our clients to help them build future proof and sustainable organizations. Our clients really value our professionals addressing projects with a unique blend of business expertise, Project Management excellence and fresh solutions.
Main activities within the function:
Depending on your expertise and preferences you will lead transformation projects on multiple domains such as Finance, Risk, Credits, Digital, RPA …
- You are accountable for the project delivery and its operational execution (planning, budget, scope, change/issue management, resource management, etc.)
- You coordinate the communication to all stakeholders
- You will come forward with process/methodological improvements
- You act as a true TriFinance ambassador and spot business opportunity at our clients
- You will support the further development of the Transformation & Project Management Practice within our Financial Institutions team.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in business management, economics or IT
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the financial sector
- You demonstrate relevant project management experience in Agile and/or Waterfall environments
- You are fluent in French & good command in English. German and/or Luxembourgish would be a plus
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you are a real team player and a knowledge sharer
You will receive an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits such as a company car, lunch vouchers, hospitalization insurance and pension plan.
Moreover, through intensive mentoring, coaching, well elaborated training programs and on-the-job training, you can really optimize your personal and professional growth.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Project Manager Consultant | Banking Sector
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (5)
Finance Department ConsultantProject Consultant
Performance Management ConsultantProject Consultant
- Luxembourg, International
Financial Controlling Consultant | Corporate IndustryProject Consultant
- Luxembourg, International
Project Manager Consultant | Banking SectorProject Consultant
- International, Luxembourg
Consolidation ConsultantProject Consultant