Leaving your mark with a career in line with your ambitions and interests, that is what TriFinance is all about. Part of a 1000+ professionals group, TriFinance Luxembourg opened its doors 3 years ago, and the family keeps growing every month. Our goal is to help you reach yours and take control of your career. Are you ready to leave your mark?
Within TriFinance Financial Institutions, the Transformation & Project Management Practice delivers success to financial institutions’ transformations. We co-create with our clients to help them build future proof and sustainable organizations.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be in charge of facilitating projects regarding the implementation and improvement of business processes in various areas for our clients.
Depending on your expertise and preferences you will lead transformation projects on multiple domains such as Finance, Risk, Credits, Digital, RPA …
You will :
- Be accountable for project deliveries and their operational execution (planning, budget, scope, change/issue management, resource management, etc.)
- Coordinate project teams to deliver and ensure quality throughout the project;
- Define scope and expected deliverables, align stakeholders and influence decision processes, determine success metrics, and track against milestones;
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs;
- Monitor risks proactively, drive prioritization, balance business needs versus constraints. and take mitigation actions and contingency planning; and
- Develop effective presentations and project update materials to communicate project status to key stakeholders (C level & Technical resources).
- You act as a true TriFinance ambassador and spot business opportunity at our clients
- You will support the further development of the Transformation & Project Management Practice within our Financial Institutions team.
- Educational background, preferably in the fields of Finance, business management, economics or IT
- 8+ years of experience in the Banking industry, ideally combining both internal position(s) (Finance, Risk, Internal audit etc…) and consultancy experiences
- Extensive knowledge of banks’ operations and business models.
- Local experience, with knowledge of local regulations
- You demonstrate relevant project management experience
- PMP or Prince II certification would be a plus
- Excellent client facing, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to interact with different stakeholders (client, partner regulators etc..)
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent teamwork skills to coordinate teams;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while being flexible and responding to change;
- Firm command of the English and French language and excellent verbal and written communication skills; German would be a plus.
We actively invest in a motivating total approach including steep learning curves, exciting challenges, but also fun initiatives and events among colleagues. This way, you not only reach your self-chosen career destination, but you also feel good in your job. All this in an open culture where TriFinance colleagues share their knowledge and help each other get ahead. We challenge you, you follow your own path. And working on your professional growth, we do that together.
In addition to various training courses, knowledge sharing sessions and coaching, at TriFinance you can count on a particularly versatile salary package with, in addition to a competitive salary, a company car with fuel card, smartphone with subscription, net expense allowance, meal vouchers, group, health insurance, a pension plan, flexible working hours, the possibility of working from home, an optimal location of our offices in Boulevard Royal and 28 days' holiday.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Senior Project Manager | Banking Sector
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (7)
Senior Project Manager | Banking SectorProject Consultant
- Financial Institutions, Insurance
Business ConsultantBaseCamp (Internal Team)
Finance Department ConsultantProject Consultant
- Finance, Financial Institutions
Performance Management ConsultantProject Consultant
Financial Controlling Consultant | Corporate IndustryProject Consultant