Investment Controller – Private Equity
- Recruitment & Selection
- 40 hours per week
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
The Investment Controller will provide analysis and analytical insights to ensure a successful
execution of the PE Firm’s investment strategy.
In close collaboration with, and providing support to, the AIFM PM conducting officer:
· Regular follow-up and performance analyses (revenue growth, profitability, debt level etc) of each underlying investment (portfolio companies);
· Periodic review of investment objectives and benchmarks;
· Portfolio analytics: including liquidity, investment risk and factor exposure analysis and capital call planning;
· Prepare portfolio analyses, benchmarking and market analysis for decision support and investor communication;
· Undertake periodic due diligence reviews on the portfolio management entities under purview;
· Party to the support and oversight for new fund launches;
· Support/drive continuous development and refinement of the firm’s performance management systems and processes, ensuring reporting and data requirements including data collection.
· Are a high potential professional, possessing outstanding analytical skills and a passion for the PE industry
· Are a professional with 4 to 8 years of relevant experience within a similar role, or external audit ideally from the Luxembourg alternative investment area.
· Have Strong academic results - ideally to masters degree
· Have a notable commercial edge and a critical eye
· Have an affinity with financial analysis; will ideally be able to undertake the development and application of financial models and will be an advanced Excel user.
Personal traits :
· Analytical, methodical and highly numerate
· Have a creative, solution driven mindset
· Strong, clear and precise verbal and written communication skills
· Self-driven, quality and results-oriented with an ability to work well under pressure
· Reliable, determined, hard-working and ambitious
· Strategic mindset, able to think beyond existing business limitations
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Investment Controller – Private Equity
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (8)
Investment Controller – Private EquityRecruitment & Selection
Senior Project Manager | Banking SectorProject Consultant
- Financial Institutions, Insurance
Business ConsultantBaseCamp (Internal Team)
Finance Department ConsultantProject Consultant
- Finance, Financial Institutions
Performance Management ConsultantProject Consultant