Senior Accountant – Private Equity (R&S)
- Recruitment & Selection
- 40 hours per week
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
For our client in the private equity sector, we are looking for a Senior Accountant.
The Senior Accountant will assist in group accounting, tax reporting and investor reporting to ensure successful execution of the Private Equity (PE) Firm’s financial reporting for both PE funds and other entities.
Work closely, on a day-to-day basis, together with the Finance team located with the following task:
· Reconciliation of accounts payable and receivable for group entities
· Review tax- and VAT-reporting for Lux group entities
· Handling of incoming invoices
· Prepare expense- and liquidity budgets and capital call planning
· Prepare and review quarterly portfolio valuation reports
· Review quarterly- and annual financial reporting to investors
A high potential professional, possessing outstanding analytical skills and a passion for the PE industry
· 2-5 years of experience in accounting
· Strong academic results
· Will likely have a notable commercial edge and a critical eye
· Will have an affinity with accounting and financial analysis; will have a ‘quant’ mindset and a demonstrated ability to distill insights from the analyses
· Analytical, methodical and highly numerate
· Have a creative, solution driven mindset
· Strong, clear and precise verbal and written communication skills
· Self-driven, quality and results-oriented with an ability to work well under pressure
· Reliable, determined, hard-working and ambitious
· Strategic mindset, able to think beyond existing business limitations
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Senior Accountant – Private Equity (R&S)
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (11)
Service Supply SpecialistBaseCamp (Internal Team)
Information Security OfficerBaseCamp (Internal Team)
Senior Accountant – Private Equity (R&S)Recruitment & Selection
Investment Controller – Private EquityRecruitment & Selection
Senior Project Manager | Banking SectorProject Consultant
- Financial institutions, Insurance