Do you prefer an open culture where employees are seen as the most important asset? Besides working as a Financial Accountant you like to take that extra step to professionalize this department? If you do, then TriFinance might be the place for you!
Our accounting department for The Netherlands consists of 3 colleagues who are responsible for all entities in The Netherlands. We are looking for a person who is well experienced as a Financial Accountant and who likes to take initiatives to optimize processes in order to create an accounting department which is a fit for the future!
The responsibilities of Accounting as a Support Unit within the company:
This unit provides financial expertise and support to the entities in the group. Within the group it has responsibility for:
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable activities
- Bank statements
- Coordination of the monthly closing process for the group
- Monthly reporting and consolidation of financial results at unit, country and group level
- Ad-hoc queries and reporting to internal stakeholders
- Planning and coordination of the external audit cycle
- Treasury activities (including bank payments)
- Fiscal coordination for VAT and Corporate Income Tax
- Accounting guidelines and procedures
- Guidance on Internal Controls
You are a member of the Accounting Team for TriFinance Netherlands, working in close collaboration with your direct colleagues in the Netherlands, local Business Unit Leaders, other Support Units, the Group Head of Accounting & Reporting and other Finance colleagues across the countries in which we operate. You will be located in Amsterdam and report directly to the Manager Accounting Netherlands.
More specific, your tasks will be to provide Accounting support and expertise to the entities in The Netherlands by:
- Daily Accounts Payable activities including the preparation of payment proposals.
- Payroll related activities
- Support of the monthly and year-end close process
- Perform analysis of balance sheet and P&L variances
- Preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Review analysis and documentation of accurate Dutch accounting treatment of non-recurring/ new transactions
- Where applicable, ensure appropriate communication with the business leaders and managers and support them in financial decisions, if required
- Participate in Finance related projects
- Support the external auditors
- Proactively identify and implement process improvements.
Wie we zoeken voor deze vacature
We are looking for an Financial Accountant who identifies him- or herself in the following:
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, economics or professional accounting designation HEAO BE/AC, BA, SPD) or a similar education;
- You have 5 years working experience in Accounting;
- In principle the role is fulltime (40 hours) but for the right candidate we are willing to consider a smaller number of hours, provided that flexibility during closing activities is not an issue.
- You have excellent communication skills both written as well as spoken;
- You are a real team player, showing at the same time a personal drive to achieve common goals;
- You are creative, proactive, can set priorities and perform well under stress
- You demonstrate a hands-on attitude;
- You have excellent IT and Excel skills, preferably you have experience with Unit 4 UBW;
- You are fluent in Dutch with a good knowledge of English.
You will be welcomed in a dynamic and inspiring environment full of self-development opportunities and new challenging assignments. What do you get in return?
- An attractive salary package;
- A flexible remuneration package with net allowances, lunch vouchers, pension plan & hospitalization insurance included.
Wij zijn een netwerkorganisatie gericht op pragmatische Consultancy. We zijn 800 man sterk en actief in Nederland, België, Luxemburg en Duitsland. We ondersteunen onze klanten en opdrachtgevers met advies en implementatie diensten.
Werken bij TriFinance betekent, dat jouw groei centraal staat. Wij zijn ervan overtuigd, dat jouw groei en ontwikkeling betere oplossingen oplevert voor onze klanten. Wij noemen dit: “Furthering people for better performance in Do-How”.
Solliciteer voor Financial Accountant
Vul hieronder Uw persoonsgegevens in
Wat mag je verwachten
na een sollicitatie?
Relevante vacaturesAlle vacatures (33)
Functioneel IT Analist | Project bij onze klant | Tri-ICTProject Consultant
AML/KYC ConsultantProject Consultant
- Gelderland, Noord-Brabant, Noord-Holland, Utrecht, Zuid-Holland
Financial AccountantBaseCamp (Internal Team)
Controller op bedrijfsbrede projectenRecruitment & Selection
HR Business PartnerBaseCamp (Internal Team)
- Noord-Holland, Zuid-Holland