Ultimate opportunity for a senior controller to make a career step and become the Manager Business Control EMEA at the European Headquarters of Marchon Eyewear.
You have a flexible leadership style, collaboration-minded approach and strong communication skills. In this role, you are a business partner to logistics, sales and country management as well P&L owners. You will report directly to the CFO EMEA.
As Manager Business Control EMEA you are responsible for managing the accounting, financial reporting and financial analysis. You support the business development process and provide evidence-based insights for decision-making based on relevant financial analyses and risk assessments.
Marchon Eyewear specializes in premium fashion and works with brands like Calvin Klein, Nike, Longchamp and Lacoste. They are worldwide active and based in more than 15 countries. The European headquarters as well as their warehouses are located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
The company's headquarter is located in New York and has more than 2700 people working worldwide in 20 different countries.
You are responsible for controlling the general accounting, financial reporting and financial analysis of the company. You support projects and other strategic initiatives across these entities, including acquisitions, joint ventures, and supply chain programs. You work closely with two other controllers to ensure consistency across companies and support the overall corporate finance function and the principal accountant in charge of the accounting function.
The main responsibilities you have as Manager Business Control EMEA
- Establishing and maintaining the accounting principles and procedures and maintaining the accounting systems and transactions. Preparing the financial forecast and budgets and other financial reports;
- Analyzing and making recommendations to the business and offering financial information. Assisting and advising the management in establishing the strategic direction and -plans and support them with impact analysis;
- Managing performance of 3 direct reports; provide prompt and objective coaching and counseling.
Wie we zoeken voor deze vacature
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related degree or equivalent experience;
- 5-10 years of management, accounting, financial analysis and supervisory experience;
- Strong analytical-skills
- Proficient in spreadsheet applications and financial/analysis systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Strong organizational skills and able to lead multiple projects simultaneously and drive change;
- Experience with SAP FICO and BI-tooling is preferred;
- Knowledge of US- and Local GAAP.
- Participating in the learning and development program of the company;
- International career opportunities within the global organization;
- Traveling to local finance departments a few times per year (2 to 3 days)
- 25 days of paid holidays;
- 10% bonus each year by good performance;
- Indefinite contract;
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Hybride policy – up to 60% of your working week
Wij zijn een netwerkorganisatie gericht op pragmatische Consultancy. We zijn 800 man sterk en actief in Nederland, België, Luxemburg en Duitsland. We ondersteunen onze klanten en opdrachtgevers met advies en implementatie diensten.
Werken bij TriFinance betekent, dat jouw groei centraal staat. Wij zijn ervan overtuigd, dat jouw groei en ontwikkeling betere oplossingen oplevert voor onze klanten. Wij noemen dit: “Furthering people for better performance in Do-How”.
Solliciteer voor Manager Business Control EMEA
Vul hieronder Uw persoonsgegevens in