Are you looking for a new challenge in consultancy? Changing environments doesn't scare you ? TriFinance is perfect for you then !
As a Financial Controller Consultant and reporting specialist, you will be offered different projects in bookkeeping in several work environments from one client to another!
Your responsibilities will vary from one project to another, and will range from:
- Day-to-day bookkeeping operations, such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Cash reconciliation, journal entries.
- Monthly operations such as VAT, closings operations, GL accounts review, + FX valuation, tax calculation + booking, SAP closing transactions.
- Annual operations:
- Closing IFRS, Closing Lux GAAP + auditors audit
- Financial statements + schedules
- Social balance
- People management
- And so much more!
As a Financial Controller and Reporting Specialist you :
- Have a bachelor degree in Accounting or equivalent
- You have great communication skills and going through interviews at clients will not scare you
- Speak fluently English and French. German and/or Luxembourgish are a plus
- You have at least 3 years professional experience in Bookkeeping
- Master SAP or any ERP system
- Excel has no secret for you!
- Have good communication skills
You will receive an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits such as a company car, lunch vouchers, hospitalization insurance and pension plan.
Moreover, through intensive mentoring, coaching, well elaborated training programs and on-the-job training, you can really optimize your personal and professional growth.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Financial Controlling Consultant | Corporate Industry
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (7)
Expert Practice Lead | Banking sectorProject Consultant
- Financial institutions
Controller (R&S)Recruitment & Selection
Project Manager | Banking SectorProject Consultant
- Financial institutions, Insurance
Finance Department ConsultantProject Consultant
- Finance, Financial institutions
Performance Management ConsultantProject Consultant