As an expert, you'll support the growth of the Financial Institutions practice. This involves proactively securing new projects and clients, all the while nurturing strong relationships with our existing client base.
Your contribution will be pivotal in fostering the expansion of our practice, engaging with new colleagues, and actively contributing to their skill development.
- be the project lead on multiple domains such as Finance, Risk, Credits, Digital, RPA… (depending on your expertise)
- initially, be in charge of managing your own chargeability, actively supporting client growth.
- be ensuring efficient client support and business expansion, all while overseeing quality assurance to maintain operational excellence.
- initiate, develop, and evaluate internal projects for the organization.
- lead client meetings (kick-off/closing meetings), interviews and plant visits.
- coordinate, review and communicate the work performed by the FI team on assignments.
- collaborate with the Business Developer and support our Business Unit Leader in business development.
- utilize your techno-commercial skills to create compelling client proposals and presentations
- attend events and create content to support the expert practice strategy.
- actively develop the FI team by participating in the recruitment process and by providing training, coaching, and mentoring to team members.
- an analytical mindset and you are able to synthesize complex data into understandable information to support the management in their decision making.
- the right communication skills, both verbal and written, to effectively communicate to all levels within the organization. You also have the ability to lead workshops and manage multiple stakeholders.
- an educational background, preferably in the fields of Finance, business management, economics, or IT.
- a minimum 8 years of experience in the Banking industry, ideally combining both internal position(s) (Finance, Risk, Internal audit etc…) and consultancy experiences.
- an extensive knowledge of Financial Institutions’ (bank, insurance,...) operations and business models.
- a local experience, with knowledge of local regulations.
- experience in relevant project management.
- Firm command of English and excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- French or German would be a plus.
Compensation & benefits
We offer you a flexible remuneration package with a company car, lunch vouchers, pension plan & hospitalization insurance included.
You have the opportunity to continue growing as an expert practice lead in your business through challenging missions, where you carry a lot of responsibility, allowing you to learn at a very fast pace. Meanwhile, you are surrounded by a team of like-minded professionals who share your passion and drive.
Through mentoring, professional career coaching and elaborated training programs, our industry experts offer you the support you need. On top of that, you can rely on a broad network and experienced Me inc.® colleagues ready to share their knowledge and expertise.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Expert Practice Lead | Banking sector
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (5)
Expert Practice Lead | Banking sectorProject Consultant
- Financial institutions
Finance Department ConsultantProject Consultant
- Finance, Financial institutions
Performance Management ConsultantProject Consultant
Financial Controlling Consultant | Corporate IndustryProject Consultant
Consolidation ConsultantProject Consultant
- Corporate, Finance, Financial institutions