- Career as Consultant
- 40 hours per week
- Facilitator in change
- Link between business & IT
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
Whatever your ambitions, TriFinance gives you every opportunity to achieve them. Here, you’ll work every day on projects that tie in with your growth plans. And you’ll continue to make strides in an environment built around active knowledge sharing, coaching, and mentoring. In sum: we provide the opportunities; you show the ambition to grasp them. Sounds good, you say? Well then, we already want to meet you!
Your main tasks & activities:
• Capture, analyze and validate business needs
• Align project vision with the different stakeholders
• Design and document “as-is” and “to-be” processes and identify improvements opportunities
• Facilitate and coordinate UAT (user acceptance test) incl. elaboration of testing strategy, test plan definition, test cases.
Beyond that, you will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of the Transformation & Project management Practice within our Blue Chip Boutique Financial Institutions.
Are you curious about the career path of your future coworkers? Read here.
• You have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Business or Functional Analyst; preferably within banks and/or insurance companies.
• You are familiar with key business analysis tools and methodologies (SWOT, user stories, ULM, BPMN,)
• Knowledge of one of the following topics is a plus (Finance, Credits, Risk, Digital, RPA,...)
• You own a Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering, science, economics or equivalent.
• You are fluent in Dutch, French & good command in English.
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset, combined with strong analytical & communicative skills.
• You are solution oriented & always strive to deliver quality.
• As a curious person you are always willing to learn and easily adapt to any situation
Just ask our people: because everything at TriFinance centers on your growth, we’re happy to review with you what direction you want to take. We also invest heavily in inspiring training courses, active coaching, and fun events for colleagues. All in an open culture where TriFinance colleagues share their knowledge and help each other get ahead. You can also count on a versatile salary package. Besides a competitive salary, it includes:
- a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card
- a smartphone with subscription
- a net expense allowance
- meal and eco vouchers
- group and hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- 32 vacation days
- an attractive cafeteria plan.
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for Business Analyst
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (41)
Group Business ControllerCareer at our Clients
Finance Business Partner | For our clientCareer at our Clients
- Corporate, Finance
Business ControllerCareer as Consultant
- Controlling & reporting, Finance
Information Security OfficerCareer in Internal Team
Service Supply SpecialistCareer in Internal Team