Whatever your ambitions, TriFinance gives you every opportunity to achieve them. Here, you’ll work every day on projects that tie in with your growth plans. And you’ll continue to make strides in an environment built around active knowledge sharing, coaching, and mentoring. In sum: we provide the opportunities; you show the ambition to grasp them. Sounds good, you say? Well then, we already want to meet you!
- Acting as a bridge between business and IT
- Capturing, analyzing, and validating business needs
- Working with various stakeholders to define and implement solutions that maximize the value delivered to customers
- Designing and documenting "as-is" and "to-be" processes and identifying improvement opportunities
- Facilitating and coordinating user acceptance testing (UAT), including elaboration of testing strategy, test plan definition, and test cases
- Introducing and facilitating changes across the organization as a change agent
- Additionally, you'll have the opportunity to contribute to the development of the Transformation & Project Management community within our Blue Chip Boutique Financial Institutions.
- Experience as a Business or Functional Analyst, preferably within banks and/or insurance companies
- Familiarity with key business analysis tools and methodologies (SWOT, user stories, ULM, BPMN)
- Knowledge of one of the following topics is a plus (Finance, Credits, Risk, Digital, RPA,...)
- Fluent in Dutch, French, and good command in English
- An entrepreneurial mindset, combined with strong analytical and communicative skills
- Solution-oriented and always striving to deliver quality
- Curious, always willing to learn and easily adapting to new situations
Just ask our people: because everything at TriFinance centers on your growth, we’re happy to review with you what direction you want to take. We also invest heavily in inspiring training courses, active coaching, and fun events for colleagues. All in an open culture where TriFinance colleagues share their knowledge and help each other get ahead. You can also count on a versatile salary package. Besides a competitive salary, it includes:
- a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card
- a smartphone with subscription
- a net expense allowance
- meal and eco vouchers
- group and hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- 32 vacation days
- an attractive cafeteria plan.
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for Business Analyst
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (40)
Freelance GL BookkeeperFreelance opportunities
Finance professional banking/insuranceCareer as Consultant
- Financial institutions, Insurance
Functional AnalystCareer at our Clients
Infrastructure Engineer (freelance or permanent)Freelance opportunities
Salesforce AdministratorCareer in Internal Team