Déclaration de confidentialité
Avez-vous des questions sur notre politique?
For TriFinance, it is important that personal data of customers and partners is properly processed and protected and also fully in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): the data protection regulation of the European Union, which ensures unambiguous data protection for all individuals within the EU.
Processing of personal information by TriFinance Holding B.V.
The controller for the processing of personal data is TriFinance Holding B.V., De Passage 120, 1101 AX Amsterdam, The Netherlands. TriFinance Holding B.V. can share the processed personal data with its group entities:
- TriFinance Belgium NV, Uitbreidingstraat 80, 2600 Antwerpen, Belgium
- TriFinance Nederland B.V., De Passage 120, 1101 AX Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- TriFinance Professionals B.V., De Passage 120, 1101 AX Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- TriFinance Luxembourg S.à r.l., 53 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg
- MI&S NV, Excelsiorlaan 4b, 1930 Zaventem, Belgium
- ParkLane Insight B.V., De Passage 120, 1101 AX Amsterdam, The Netherlands
TriFinance processes personal information for the following purposes:
- Customer service and management. TriFinance collects contact information of employees of its customers to communicate with them about the TriFinance services they use and to promote the TriFinance activities.
- Employment and employee administration.
- Unique combination of services. We offer transition & support, interim management, permanent employment, advisory services, project implementation or a combination of services. We recruit on a permanent basis new employees for our organization or for our clients and for this purpose we process information about candidates. This information is shared with (potential) customers after consent of the candidate and can also be used to analyse our services in order to improve the quality and our personalised services.
- Supplier management.
- (Direct) marketing and sales activities. TriFinance processes information about potential customers for its sales activities and communicates with these potential customers through different (direct) marketing channels.
Some information is kept in log-files. TriFinance can use this information for internal purposes, such as traffic- and profile analysis in order to improve the adequacy of TriFinance services to the needs of the users.
Sharing of data with third parties
TriFinance shares personal data with data processors that work on behalf of TriFinance:
- Payroll services
- IT service providers
- Call centers
- Credit control
- Payment services
- Legal services
- Accounting services
TriFinance shares personal information with suppliers:
- Leasing companies
- Insurance companies
TriFinance also shares candidate information with (potential) customers and employers.Some of these third parties are located outside of the European Union. When sharing personal information, TriFinance ensures that this is done in a secure way and within the purpose and legal ground determined for the specific processing.
Commercial communication policy
TriFinance complies with the legislation regarding email advertising. If we already have your email address and you have not unsubscribed, we will continue to send you information. We also use telemarketing as a communication channel. You can always unsubscribe from our communication:
- You can always unsubscribe directly via the unsubscribe link in the received email.
- When you receive telephone communication, you can always state that it is not desired, after which we will unsubscribe you for this form of communication.
- You can always inform us by email or in writing that you no longer wish to receive certain communications.
Functional communication policy
Some messages from TriFinance are not necessarily subject to any legal requirements regarding unsubscribing. These kinds of messages are not part of the category direct marketing as they are not advertisements (not 'spam'). For example, messages about the purchase, invoicing, management, change or termination of your TriFinance services.
A cookie is a small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. The cookie allows the website to "remember" your actions or preferences over time.
Cookies called 'functional session cookies' are used to provide services or to store your preferred settings for purposes such as:
- Remembering and communicating information that you fill out during the login process or that you enter when ordering products from the various web pages, so that you don't have to re-enter the same information every time;
- Saving preferred settings;
- Tracking the unauthorised use of our websites.
Third parties can use tracking cookies to follow your internet usage. These cookies are used by us to analyse your visit to our websites. We analyse the number of visitors to our websites, the duration of the visits, the order of pages visited, what forms you have completed and whether any changes need to be made to the website. Using the information collected, we can make our websites even more user-friendly.The following third-party cookies are used on our website:
- adnxs.com (AppNexus)
Third-party social plugins
Our web pages contain plugins from the most recognized social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and YouTube) and are managed directly by the third parties.
These plug-ins may correspond to the buttons such as "Like" on Facebook or "retweet" on Twitter. If our web pages are accessed, and similar plugins are featured, the browser connects directly to the servers of the third parties and the plug-in is displayed on the screen. The plug-ins communicate the information about the pages visited by the user to the third-party servers.
If a user of a social network visits our web pages while logged into his/her personal account, specific information may be associated with the account. Even if you use the functions of the plug-in (for example clicking the "Like" button on Facebook), the information will be linked to the account.
You can change your browser settings to inform you when cookies are sent or you can simply refuse all cookies. Check the Help section in your browser for more information.
Storage period of your personal data
TriFinance keeps and uses contact information of its customers and prospects for as long as the commercial relation is considered to be active:
- Resumes of candidates are kept for 6 months.
- Contact details are kept for 3 years after the last proven activity.
Storage period of your personal data
To make use of the rights granted to you by privacy and data protection legislations on National and European level (Rights to access, rectification, erasure (Right to be forgotten), restriction of processing, data portability or right to object), please send your request to: email@example.com.
Change of terms and notification
TriFinance is allowed to change the terms of this privacy statement anytime, under the condition that the users are informed on the TriFinance website.