You want to leave your mark on the (r)evolution of the financial sector, to support companies in improving the way they do business, to have an impact and help our clients build future proof and sustainables organizations ?
As a business Analyst, you act as a bridge between Business and IT stakeholders. You identify issues/problems within a company, capture the business requirements and work with various stakeholders to define and implement solutions that will maximize the value delivered to customers (internal or external). As change agent, you will introduce and facilitate changes across the organization.
Your main tasks & activities:
- Collect business Needs incl.
- Capture, analyze and validate requirements (incl. prioritization, dependencies)
- Manage requirements (incl. tracking, communication, change management)
- Align project vision with the different stakeholders
- Design and document “as-is” and “to-be” processes and identify improvements opportunities
- Facilitate and coordinate UAT (user acceptance test) incl. elaboration of testing strategy, test plan definition, test cases
Beyond that, you will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of the Transformation & Project management Practice within our Blue Chip Boutique Financial Institutions.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Business or Functional Analyst; preferably within banks and/or insurance companies.
- You are familiar with key business analysis tools and methodologies (SWOT, user stories, ULM, BPMN,)
- Knowledge on one of the following topics is a plus (Finance, Credits, Risk, Digital, RPA,...)
- You understand the importance of soft skills and you are a good communicator.
- You own a Bachelor or Master degree in engineering, science, economics or equivalent
- You are fluent in Dutch, French & good command in English
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, combined with strong analytical & communicative skills
- You are solution oriented & always strive to deliver quality
- As a curious person you are always willing to learn and easily adapt to any situation
Besides various trainings, knowledge sharing sessions and coaching, at TriFinance you can count on a very versatile salary package with, besides a competitive salary, a company car with fuel card, smartphone with subscription, a net expenses allowance, meal and eco cheques, group and hospitalisation insurance, flexible working hours, the possibility to work from home, 32 days of holidays and an attractive cafeteria plan.
Thanks to our Total Reward Approach, you get the opportunity to grow continuously. We actively invest in a motivating total approach that includes steep learning curves, exciting challenges, but also fun initiatives and events among colleagues. This way, you will not only reach your chosen career destination, but you will also feel good in your job. All this in an open culture where TriFinance colleagues share their knowledge and help each other advance. We challenge you, you follow your own path. And we work together on your professional growth.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Business Analyst (ENG)
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (136)
Finance professional banking/insurance (FR)Project Consultant
- Brussel/Bruxelles, Antwerpen
Medior/Senior Fullstack Java Developer | Project bij onze klant | Tri-ICTProject Consultant
Tax & Insurance officer | At our clientRecruitment & Selection
GL Accountant | Bij onze klantRecruitment & Selection
Teamleader AP/AR | Bij onze klantRecruitment & Selection