Senior Corporate Reporting Consultant | TriFinance | CFO Services
- Career as Consultant
- 40 hours per week
- financial reporting
- IFRS standards
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
Moving beyond the finance function, CFO Services is one of TriFinance’s Expert Specialty Blue Chip Boutiques. We offer innovative pragmatic advisory & implementation solutions to the C-level community in the field of Finance and Enterprise Transformation and Risk Management. We work with expertise-driven practices, ranging from business process management and RPA over internal audit to corporate reporting, credit management and procurement & supply chain.
CFO Services is currently looking for a Senior corporate reporting consultant.
As a Corporate reporting consultant, you will work on different aspects of corporate reporting, such as the consolidation of financial statements, the implementation of new IFRS standards and tools, cash flow reporting and last but not least sustainability reporting.
Specifically, you will:
- make or analyze consolidated financial statements and disclosure reports
- identify possibilities for improvement in consolidation procedures
- assist in the implementation of new software
- assist in the implementation of new IFRS standards
- BE GAAP to IFRS conversions
- assist in the implementation of cash flow reports
- create sustainability reporting
Here’s an overview of what you as a professional could bring to the team:
- A degree in business, economics or engineering
- At least 5-7 years of experience in the domain of financial reporting
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of reporting systems/consolidation software
- Hands-on, results-oriented and high attention to detail
- A good knowledge of Dutch, French, and English
- Proficiency with the MS-Office suite; in particular with Excel and PowerPoint
- A challenging job in a dynamic and contemporary knowledge-sharing network organization
- The opportunity to build and develop a consulting activity and perform projects across various companies and sectors in Belgium and abroad.
- Knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring, training and coaching
- A flexible and competitive remuneration package, including company car with fuel card, smartphone, meal vouchers, ecocheques, 32 holidays, insurances and a flex reward program
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Senior Corporate Reporting Consultant | TriFinance | CFO Services
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (38)
Data & Analytics ConsultantCareer as Consultant
- IT, Controlling & reporting, Data analysis
Consolidation Specialist | For our clientCareer at our Clients
IT Software TesterCareer at our Clients
Commercial Business Controller | For Our ClientCareer at our Clients
- Controlling & reporting
Senior Corporate Reporting Consultant | TriFinance | CFO ServicesCareer as Consultant