Whatever your ambitions, TriFinance gives you every opportunity to achieve them. Here, you’ll work every day on projects that tie in with your growth plans. And you’ll continue to make strides in an environment built around active knowledge sharing, coaching, and mentoring. In sum: we provide the opportunities; you show the ambition to grasp them. Sounds good, you say? Well then, we already want to meet you!
As a Corporate reporting consultant, you will work on different aspects of corporate reporting, such as the consolidation of financial statements, the implementation of new IFRS standards and tools, cash flow reporting and last but not least sustainability reporting.
Specifically, you will:
- make or analyze consolidated financial statements and disclosure reports
- identify possibilities for improvement in consolidation procedures
- assist in the implementation of new software
- assist in the implementation of new IFRS standards
- BE GAAP to IFRS conversions
- assist in the implementation of cash flow reports
- create sustainability reporting
Here’s an overview of what you as a professional could bring to the team:
- A degree in business, economics or engineering
- At least 5-7 years of experience in the domain of financial reporting
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of reporting systems/consolidation software
- Hands-on, results-oriented and high attention to detail
- A good knowledge of Dutch, French, and English
- Proficiency with the MS-Office suite; in particular with Excel and PowerPoint
Just ask our people: because everything at TriFinance centers on your growth, we’re happy to review with you what direction you want to take. We also invest heavily in inspiring training courses, active coaching, and fun events for colleagues. All in an open culture where TriFinance colleagues share their knowledge and help each other get ahead.
You can also count on a versatile salary package. Besides a competitive salary, it includes:
- a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card
- a smartphone with subscription
- a net expense allowance
- meal and eco voucher
- group and hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- 32 vacation days
- an attractive cafeteria plan.
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for Senior Corporate Reporting Consultant | TriFinance | CFO Services
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (42)
Software Engineer SalesforceCareer in Internal Team
Communications managerCareer in Internal Team
Business Development Manager TriHDCareer in Internal Team
- Corporate, Human Resources
Freelance Financial ControllerFreelance opportunities
- Controlling & reporting
Freelance Business ControllerFreelance opportunities
- Controlling & reporting