Senior Project Manager banking and/or insurance
- Career as Consultant
- 40 hours per week
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Deliver Quality
- Out of the box - thinker
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
Whatever your ambitions, TriFinance gives you every opportunity to achieve them. Here, you’ll work every day on projects that tie in with your growth plans. And you’ll continue to make strides in an environment built around active knowledge sharing, coaching, and mentoring. In sum: we provide the opportunities; you show the ambition to grasp them. Sounds good, you say? Well then, we already want to meet you!
Main activities within the function:
Depending on your expertise and preferences you will lead transformation projects on multiple domains such as Digital, RPA, Finance, Risk, Credits,…
- You are accountable for the project delivery and its operational execution (planning, budget, scope, change/issue management, resource management, etc.)
- You coordinate the communication to all stakeholders
- You will come forward with process/methodological improvements
- You will mentor and motivate colleagues working together with you on specific projects
- You act as a true TriFinance ambassador and spot business opportunities at our clients
- You will support the further development of the Transformation & Project Management Practice within our Blue Chip Boutique Financial Institutions.
Are you curious about the career path of your future coworkers? Read here.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in business management, economics or IT
- You have a minimum of 8 years of experience in the financial sector
- You demonstrate relevant project management experience in Agile and/or Waterfall environments
- You are fluent in Dutch, French & good command in English
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, You are a real team player and a knowledge sharer
Just ask our people: because everything at TriFinance centers on your growth, we’re happy to review with you what direction you want to take. We also invest heavily in inspiring training courses, active coaching, and fun events for colleagues. All in an open culture where TriFinance colleagues share their knowledge and help each other get ahead. You can also count on a versatile salary package.
Besides a competitive salary, it includes:
- a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card
- a smartphone with subscription
- a net expense allowance
- meal and eco vouchers
- group and hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- 32 vacation days
- an attractive cafeteria plan.
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for Senior Project Manager banking and/or insurance
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (41)
Finance Business Partner | For our clientCareer at our Clients
Business ControllerCareer as Consultant
- Controlling & reporting, Finance
Information Security OfficerCareer in Internal Team
Service Supply SpecialistCareer in Internal Team
Back-End Java DeveloperCareer at our Clients