Are you curious to know what it’s like to work as a Human Development (HD) professional in a consulting company? In that case an internship at TriFinance/TriHD might be right for you!
As an intern you will be part of the BaseCamp team Financial Institutions and TriHD in Zaventem. The BaseCamp team consists of 15 dynamic and young people who support around 70 consultants working in the banking and insurance industry. The main goal of the basecamp is to support all consultants from mentoring, career coaching, to on-the-job-training in order to further their growth in line with their skills and ambitions!
During your internship you will focus on Human Development, and you will have the opportunity to explore all the soft HD fields, ranging from intake, onboarding to exit. Thanks to your entrepreneurial spirit and drive you help shape your internship!
An overview of your main responsibilities:
- Recruitment & selection of project consultants (banking/insurance professionals and HD consultants): follow up of open vacancies, proactive sourcing of candidates, performing critical phone interviews, conducting intake interviews, learning to write up an offer, support setting up recruitment campaigns, …
- Campus recruitment: maintain contact with different universities and colleges, practical organization and participation in job fairs.
- Support the reinforcement of our freelance network within the banking, insurance and HD field: make and maintain contact through events, phone screenings, interviews and update calls.
- Help out with the onboarding of new employees, optimize the L&D strategy, take actions regarding retention, follow up on our colleagues’ ambitions and support them in achieving them.
- Organize events for our consultants: develop the concept, find a location, arrange the catering, make invitations, ...
- Depending on your own ambitions you could also support the communications manager. If so, you will be able to put forth your communication and creative skills to help her with the internal and external communication for both TriFinance and TriHD.
Who are we looking for?
- You are highly motivated and have an entrepreneurial spirit. You are a senior student with a background in HR and a strong passion for Human Development, and are looking for an internship in 2022 or 2023.
- You have an internship contract from your college or university. The main topic of your internship is open to discussion.
- You are at least available for 3 months, minimum 4 days a week.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, and are proficient in French.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Internship Care Team (internal) - TriFinance/TriHD
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (48)
Functional Analyst - opportunity in supply chainCareer at our Clients
Business Intelligence AnalystCareer in Internal Team
- Antwerpen, Belgium, Brussel/Bruxelles, Oost-Vlaanderen
Power BI ConsultantCareer as Consultant
AR Specialist | For our clientCareer at our Clients
HD Business Partner with L&D focusCareer in Internal Team
- Oost-Vlaanderen, West-Vlaanderen, Antwerpen, Vlaams-Brabant, Brussel/Bruxelles