ServiceNow Consultant (Jr, Med, Sen)
- Career as Consultant
- 40 hours per week
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
As a ServiceNow Consultant you are committed to supporting clients in their automation journey. We are looking for junior, medior and senior profiles that can support us to achieve this goal.
- Recommend solutions adapted to the functional needs and the technical environment of the client based on the ServiceNow platform
- Implement the solution on the ServiceNow platform
- Offer support to the client's teams through needs collection workshops
- Participate in the drafting of the project documentation (architecture file, technical specifications), the configuration or development of the solution and the testing of the solution
- Preparation of customer presentations and proposals. Follow-up of all documentation dedicated to customers and internal teams
- Help our team to develop the business, using your expertise on the ServiceNow part as well as on all modules like ITSM, CSM, FSM and HR Service Delivery
- Team spirit
- Service and customer-oriented
- Experienced in ITSM/CSM/FSL or HR integration projects
- Certified in ServiceNow (SysAdmin, Fundamentals/CSA, ITSM, other modules)
- Fluent in Dutch/French and English
Our Total Reward Approach gives you the opportunity to continue to grow. We actively invest in a motivating total approach that includes inspiring projects, steep learning curves, exciting challenges, but also fun initiatives and events among colleagues. This way you not only reach your chosen career destination, but you also feel good in your job. All this in an open culture where TriTechnology colleagues share their knowledge and help each other move forward. We challenge you, you follow your own path. And working on your professional growth, we do that together.
In addition to various training courses, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching, you can count on a very versatile salary package at TriTechnology with, in addition to a competitive salary, a company car with fuel card, smartphone with subscription, a net expense allowance, meal and eco vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, flexible working hours, 32 vacation days and an attractive cafeteria plan.
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for ServiceNow Consultant (Jr, Med, Sen)
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (50)
Junior AccountantCareer in Internal Team
Group Business ControllerCareer at our Clients
Finance Business Partner | For our clientCareer at our Clients
- Corporate, Finance
Business ControllerCareer as Consultant
- Controlling & reporting, Finance
Junior Business ControllerCareer as Consultant
- Corporate, Finance, Controlling & reporting