Ready to take control of your career as IT Project Manager? TriTechnology offers you the opportunity to grow as a project manager by working on projects that are both challenging and relevant to your career, supported and surrounded by experienced professionals. TriTechnology provides an environment that encourages active knowledge sharing, coaching, and mentoring to help you make strides in your career. At TriTechnology, you will be at the forefront of (technology) innovation.
As an IT Project Manager, you will support organisations in implementing technology projects in the field of digital transformation, change management or process optimisation. The project could be an initial implementation of a new technology, a rollout, a major upgrade, an improvement project or even getting an implementation back on track. You will gain experience within a wide variety of organisations, from start-ups to medium-sized organisations in both the corporate and public sectors.
- Drive organizational transformation to realize strategic objectives
- Skillfully prioritize needs and goals, mindful of budget, scope, and time
- Establish strong collaboration between business and IT teams to achieve seamless alignment
- Enhance transparency by providing regular updates to stakeholders
- Inspire and mentor fellow team members
- Negotiate with different stakeholders about budget, timing, … to achieve a successful end result
- Protect the quality of the project and increase its awareness among team members
- Manage and collaborating with stakeholders on all levels (from end-users to C-level) and break department silos
- Recognize risks well in advance and advise the appropriate actions to mitigate
- Manage the people's side of change well in line with the technical side
You're a game-changer who's passionate about revolutionizing the way companies do business and organisations provide services. You thrive in dynamic and ever-changing environments and are eager to achieve results with a lasting impact. You have a strong sense of empathy: this enables you to understand what the customer does, who the customer's customers are, and what the strategic objectives are.
- 5+ years of experience with IT Project Management
- Bachelor or master degree
- Strong knowledge of and experience with PRINCE2, agile, scrum, or other project management methodologies.
- Certificatied in a project methodology such as PMP, PRINCE2, … or in change management such as Prosci is a plus, but not a must
- Experienced in stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills: clear, concise, and persuasive
- Able to successfully lead projects from start to finish
- Understand IT architecture and standards
- Excellent coordination, analytical, and presentation skills, both written and oral, are a must
- Solution-oriented to navigate uncertainty
- Fluent in Dutch and English; knowledge of French is an asset
At TriTechnology, we're committed to helping you reach your full potential through our Total Reward Approach. With inspiring projects, exciting challenges, and opportunities for personal and professional growth, you'll feel motivated every day. Our open culture encourages knowledge sharing and collaboration, so you'll have the support you need to succeed. Plus, with a versatile salary package including a competitive salary, company car with fuel card, smartphone with subscription, expense allowance, meal and eco vouchers, and group and hospitalization insurance, you can focus on what matters most – your career and personal well-being. With 32 vacation days and a flexible work schedule, you'll have the balance you need to achieve your goals.
Join us and let's grow together!
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for IT Project Manager
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (40)
Freelance GL BookkeeperFreelance opportunities
Finance professional banking/insuranceCareer as Consultant
- Financial institutions, Insurance
Functional AnalystCareer at our Clients
Infrastructure Engineer (freelance or permanent)Freelance opportunities
Salesforce AdministratorCareer in Internal Team