As a Platform Consultant you are committed to supporting clients in their automation journey. You do so by developing, documenting, analyzing, optimizing and automating their business processes through platform software solutions based on the Microsoft Power Platform or the ServiceNow platform. You are the client advisor who is able to link the relevant business domains and formulate workable platform solutions that make a difference.
- Identify, select, document and analyze improvement opportunities in the current business processes and automating these through the ServiceNow or Microsoft Power Platform
- Design, develop, test and implement platform solutions that will interact with multiple third party applications
- Be the point of contact for your client, linking different business domains and managing the multitude of stakeholders
- Make the connection between business and technology. Create technology solutions to meet the business needs. Define the system’s strategy, develop system requirements, design, prototyping and test custom technology solutions and supporting system implementation
- Fine-tune performance and operation issues that arise with the platform technology and provide on-going operational support including upgrades, defect fixes and any process change activities
- Integrate your platform solution in the overall company’s framework of digitisation
- Set up the governance models that apply to methodology, risk management, quality control, release management and access management
- Keep abreast with the latest trends in technology
You have a passion for platform configuration and Low Code development, testing and support. Building, maintaining, and debugging automation solutions is one of your specialties. You like interacting with stakeholders and managing them whilst gathering user requirements. Additionally, you are triggered by developing innovative solutions and working with others on tried-and-tested ideation processes.
- Possess strong analytical skills (with a helicopter view) and ability to grasp complex business processes
- Strong communication skills
- Experienced in stakeholder management
- Insight in ongoing business processes
- Knowledge of IT and information flows
- Insight in development and Low Code
- Experienced in platform technology of Microsoft or ServiceNow
- Digitally savvy, experienced in business analysis, functional analysis, and process mapping.
- Certificates of ServiceNow or Microsoft and experience in putting them into practice
- Experience with ERP systems and productivity tools
- Fluent in Dutch/French and English
Our Total Reward Approach gives you the opportunity to continue to grow. We actively invest in a motivating total approach that includes inspiring projects, steep learning curves, exciting challenges, but also fun initiatives and events among colleagues. This way you not only reach your chosen career destination, but you also feel good in your job. All this in an open culture where TriTechnology colleagues share their knowledge and help each other move forward. We challenge you, you follow your own path. And working on your professional growth, we do that together.
In addition to various training courses, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching, you can count on a very versatile salary package at TriTechnology with, in addition to a competitive salary, a company car with fuel card, smartphone with subscription, a net expense allowance, meal and eco vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, flexible working hours, 32 vacation days and an attractive cafeteria plan.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Platform Consultant
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.