As a Functional Analyst, you act as a bridge between Business and IT stakeholders. You identify issues/problems within a company, capture the business requirements and work with various stakeholders to define and implement solutions that will maximize the value delivered to customers (internal or external). As a change agent, you will introduce and facilitate changes across the organization.
- Act as a bridge between Business & IT
- Facilitate change across all levels of the organization
- Ensure solutions answer business requirements
- Work to maximize customer value
- Capture, analyze and validate requirements (incl. prioritization, dependencies)
- Document and manage requirements (incl. tracking, communication, change management)
- Align project vision with the different stakeholders
- Design and document “as-is” and “to-be” processes / solutions
- Facilitate Test coordination incl.: elaboration the testing strategy, test plan definition, write test cases
You have a passion for process design, digitisation and technology in general. Translating requirements of clients into function specifications and mapping them whilst collaborating with stakeholders energizes you. Additionally, you enjoy having an advising role and helping to detect possible process improvements.
- Strong analytical skills with a helicopter view
- Good communication skills to communicate clearly and convey your message in a non-technical, but concrete way
- Insight in ongoing business processes
- Knowledge of IT and information flows
- Experience within IT functional analysis
- Fluent in Dutch/French and English
- Experience as an analyst for digitization projects is a plus
- Experience with or knowledge of UML and/or BMPN is a big plus
Our Total Reward Approach gives you the opportunity to continue to grow. We actively invest in a motivating total approach that includes inspiring projects, steep learning curves, exciting challenges, but also fun initiatives and events among colleagues. This way you not only reach your chosen career destination, but you also feel good in your job. All this in an open culture where TriTechnology colleagues share their knowledge and help each other move forward. We challenge you, you follow your own path. And working on your professional growth, we do that together.
In addition to various training courses, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching, you can count on a very versatile salary package at TriTechnology with, in addition to a competitive salary, a company car with fuel card, smartphone with subscription, a net expense allowance, meal and eco vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, flexible working hours, 32 vacation days and an attractive cafeteria plan.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Functional Analyst
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.