Ready to take control of your career as IT Functional Analyst? TriTechnology offers you the opportunity to grow as an analyst by working on assignments that are both challenging and relevant to your career, supported and surrounded by experienced professionals. TriTechnology provides an environment that encourages active knowledge sharing, coaching, and mentoring to help you make strides in your career. At TriTechnology, you will be at the forefront of (technology) innovation.
As a Functional Analyst, you will support organisations in translating the business to the IT world and vice versa. You will have the opportunity to work on challenging, technically relevant projects in the fields of digital transformation, change management, process optimization, and the implementation of new technologies. From start-ups to medium sized organisations both in the corporate and public sector, you will gain experience within a wide variety of organisations and knowledge areas.
- Capture, analyse, validate, and document requirements
- Manage and collaborating with stakeholders on all levels (from end-users to C-level)
- Map the opportunities in organisations on a functional and technical level whilst taking into account the maturity levels
- Identify and involve escalation channels when needed
- Align and monitor the project mission throughout the project
- Responsible for user acceptance testing
Based on the needs of the client you might assist in the training of (key) users or take on project management responsibilities.
You don't face this challenge alone! We will support you with business and technology experts.
You're a game-changer who's passionate about revolutionizing the way companies do business and organisations provide services. You thrive in dynamic and ever-changing environments and are eager to achieve results with a lasting impact. You have a strong sense of empathy: this enables you to understand what the customer does, who the customer's customers are, and what the strategic objectives are.
- 3+ years of experience in IT functional analysis
- Bachelor or master degree
- Passion for technology and ability to future-proof organisations
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for both detail and overview
- Excellent communication skills: clear, concise, and persuasive
- Understand business processes and IT systems
- Pragmatic and well organised
- Proven experience with UML and/or BPMN
- Fluent in Dutch and English; knowledge of French is an asset
- Basic knowledge of application and database development
- Bonus: experience with agile/PRINCE2 project management
At TriTechnology, we're committed to helping you reach your full potential through our Total Reward Approach. With inspiring projects, exciting challenges, and opportunities for personal and professional growth, you'll feel motivated every day. Our open culture encourages knowledge sharing and collaboration, so you'll have the support you need to succeed. Plus, with a versatile salary package including a competitive salary, company car with fuel card, smartphone with subscription, expense allowance, meal and eco vouchers, and group and hospitalization insurance, you can focus on what matters most – your career and personal well-being. With 32 vacation days and a flexible work schedule, you'll have the balance you need to achieve your goals.
Join us and let's grow together!
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for Functional Analyst
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (40)
Freelance GL BookkeeperFreelance opportunities
Finance professional banking/insuranceCareer as Consultant
- Financial institutions, Insurance
Functional AnalystCareer at our Clients
Infrastructure Engineer (freelance or permanent)Freelance opportunities
Salesforce AdministratorCareer in Internal Team