Your challenge as Business Controller
You enjoy looking at how to boost the forthcoming numerical results guided by the compass of strategic objectives. We’d like to give you the opportunity to put your business controlling skills to full use and continue to develop them on a variety of projects.
In keeping with the typical TriFinance approach, you’ll decide where you end up working which sector, what type of challenge, and in which region. With offices in Antwerp, Zaventem, Hasselt, Ghent, Roeselare, and Louvain-la-Neuve, TriFinance already operates throughout Belgium.
Tasks in sync with your ambitions
Depending on your ambitions, these tasks can be part of your project:
- analyzing financial statements, income statements, balance sheets, and more
- advising the client based on your insights
- making relevant analyses for subsequent discussion with management
- reporting, variance analysis, and analyzing P&L and balance sheet
- responsibility for the budget and forecast process
- supporting the strategic planning process
- project management
Are you a professional in controlling or other financial domains? Are you analytical and solution-oriented? Then we would like to meet you!
To guarantee our current growth we are looking for freelance finance professionals, eager to do hands-on and operational projects.
As Freelancer you recognise yourself in the following:
- You are a freelance consultant with proven experience in controlling
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance or bookkeeping
- You are a freelance consultant with proven experience in ERP environments and MS Excel
- You have a critical mindset and take initiatives
- You are communicative and have a commercial mindset
- You speak fluent Dutch and/or French; knowledge of English is essential
- you have experience or ambition in people and stakeholder management
- You are pragmatic & have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You’re a team player, but you can also work independently and are keen to take the initiative
- You are an ambassador of our philosophy and are willing to act according to, while working for our clients. This entails an open communication, transparency and pragmatic work style
What we offer
- Interesting projects in financial departments at our top-tiers corporate clients and mid-markets that can help you to keep on growing
- A trusted partnership, while offering continuous support along the project through:
- Having regular and close communication with TriFinance
- Providing mentoring, sound boarding and quality assurance
- A collaborative sharing of technical knowledge
- A community without traditional walls between companies where knowledge sharing is stimulated
- Beyond that, you can also count on:
- Upfront preparation and support during the hiring process from application submission to placement
- An up-to-speed administrative process, including an optimal payment process, managed by TriFinance
- Transparency in pricing
We strongly believe in “your ambition and personal growth come first “. If you share our beliefs, pragmatic approach and entrepreneurial spirit, please contact us.
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for Freelance Business Controller
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (43)
Communications managerCareer in Internal Team
Business Development Manager TriHDCareer in Internal Team
- Corporate, Human Resources
Freelance Financial ControllerFreelance opportunities
- Controlling & reporting
Freelance Business ControllerFreelance opportunities
- Controlling & reporting
Management AssistantCareer in Internal Team