Within TriFinance Financial Institutions, the Transformation & Project Management Practice delivers success to financial institutions’ transformations. We co-create with our clients to help them build future proof and sustainable organizations. Our clients really value our professionals addressing projects with a unique blend of business expertise, Project Management excellence and fresh solutions.
In this context, we are looking for top-notch Senior Project Managers. Are you ready to take part and mark your footprint on structural transformations of the financial sector? To act as a facilitator of change within Financial Institutions?
Main activities within the function:
Depending on your expertise and preferences you will lead transformation projects on multiple domains such as Digital, RPA, Finance, Risk, Credits,…
- You are accountable for the project delivery and its operational execution (planning, budget, scope, change/issue management, resource management, etc.)
- You coordinate the communication to all stakeholders
- You will come forward with process/methodological improvements
- You will mentor and motivate colleagues working together with you on specific projects
- You act as a true TriFinance ambassador and spot business opportunities at our clients
- You will support the further development of the Transformation & Project Management Practice within our Blue Chip Boutique Financial Institutions.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in business management, economics or IT
- You have a minimum of 8 years of experience in the financial sector
- You demonstrate relevant project management experience in Agile and/or Waterfall environments
- You are fluent in Dutch, French & good command in English
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, You are a real team player and a knowledge sharer
In the role of Project Manager we offer you a flexible remuneration package with a company car, net allowances, lunch vouchers, pension plan & hospitalization insurance included.
You will be able to create your own career track and become an expert in your business through challenging missions within your domain(s) of interest. Meanwhile, you are surrounded by a team of like-minded professionals who share your passion and drive.
Through mentoring, professional career coaching and elaborated training programs, our industry experts offer you the support you need.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Senior Project Manager banking and/or insurance| Financial Institutions
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (86)
Group financial controller | For our clientCareer at our Clients
- Antwerpen, Oost-Vlaanderen
Financial ControllerCareer at our Clients
- Brussel/Bruxelles, Vlaams-Brabant
Business Development ManagerCareer in Internal Team
Internal Branding & Communication ExpertCareer in Internal Team
Master data manager | Bij onze klantCareer at our Clients