Pieter Van Brussel, Project Manager and member of the Transformation & Project Management Practice
Your challengeFinancial institutions are going through a significant transformation due to changing consumer behaviors, technology shifts and digitization. As a Product Owner at TriFinance, you will support them in their Agile challenges by:
- co-creating with clients, business and IT stakeholders to define a product vision.
- translating the product vision in a product roadmap and backlog.
- defining MVP (Minimum viable product); learning from the market data to further improve the product
- writing, preparing and relentlessly prioritizing user stories and collaborating effectively with the delivery team to ensure the maximum value delivery for the client.
- being able to say ‘no’ to requests that could jeopardize the sprint goal or product roadmap
- playing an active role in the agile ceremonies: daily standup, backlog refinement, sprint planning and sprint review.
- accepting user stories. This includes validation that the story meets the acceptance criteria and complies with the Definition of Done
Furthermore, you can become a member of the TriFinance Expert Practice “Transformation & Project Management” where you will be directly involved in the future development of our Business Unit, mentoring & coaching of other consultants and sharing your knowledge.
- You already had a first experience as Product Owner, Product Manager or Project Manager in the financial sector
- You have an excellent knowledge of Agile frameworks: Scrum, SAFe, Kanban (certifications are a plus)
- You have excellent communication skills. You know how to bring the right message across to the development team and senior management.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French & English
- You have pragmatic and proactive approach
Our offerYou will receive a flexible remuneration package with company car, net allowances, lunch vouchers, pension plan & hospitalization insurance included.
Through intensive mentoring, coaching, well elaborated training programs and on-the-job training, you can really optimize your personal and professional growth.
On top of that you’ll receive the freedom to focus on the topics that bear your interest.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Product Owner | Financial Institutions
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (136)
Finance professional banking/insurance (FR)Project Consultant
- Brussel/Bruxelles, Antwerpen
Medior/Senior Fullstack Java Developer | Project bij onze klant | Tri-ICTProject Consultant
Tax & Insurance officer | At our clientRecruitment & Selection
GL Accountant | Bij onze klantRecruitment & Selection
Teamleader AP/AR | Bij onze klantRecruitment & Selection