We’d like to give you the opportunity to put your bookkeeping skills to full use and continue to develop them on a variety of projects. In keeping with the typical TriFinance approach, you’ll decide where you end up working – which sector, what type of challenge, and in which region. With offices in Antwerp, Zaventem, Hasselt, Ghent, Roeselare, and Louvain-la-Neuve, TriFinance already operates throughout Belgium.
Tasks in sync with your ambitions
Depending on your ambitions, these tasks can be part of your project:
● full control of the bookkeeping
● monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
● entering invoices and doing bank reconciliations
● preparing and drawing up EC sales lists and account statements
● preparing VAT and other tax returns and payments
● preparing for internal and external audits (VAT and other taxes)
● providing ad-hoc support to the team
● assisting in procedure and process improvements
● participating in transition/transformation projects
- You have initial experience in bookkeeping and/or auditing.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics, finance, or bookkeeping.
- You speak fluent Dutch and/or French; knowledge of English is essential.
- You’re a team player, but you can also work independently and are keen to take the initiative.
Just ask our people: because everything at TriFinance centers on your growth, we’re happy to review with you what direction you want to take. We also invest heavily in inspiring training courses, active coaching, and fun events for colleagues. All in an open culture where TriFinance colleagues share their knowledge and help each other get ahead. You can also count on a versatile salary package. Besides a competitive salary, it includes:
- a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card
- a smartphone with subscription
- a net expense allowance
- meal and eco vouchers
- group and hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- 32 vacation days
- an attractive cafeteria plan.
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for Junior Bookkeeping Consultant
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (40)
Freelance GL BookkeeperFreelance opportunities
Finance professional banking/insuranceCareer as Consultant
- Financial institutions, Insurance
Functional AnalystCareer at our Clients
Infrastructure Engineer (freelance or permanent)Freelance opportunities
Salesforce AdministratorCareer in Internal Team