- Belgium (working in 1 specific region)
- Career as Consultant
- 40 hours per week
- Flat organizational culture
- Projects with impact
- Fun, dynamic colleagues
Get in touch with our recruiter, we’ll be happy to help and answer all your career related questions.
Your challengePerhaps you envision bigger things in a brand-new sector, or you want to continue growing at an international player? Whatever direction you want to take, brace yourself for the next step in your career as a Business Controller!
In keeping with the typical TriFinance approach, you’ll decide where you end up working – which sector, what type of challenge, and in which region. With offices in Antwerp, Zaventem, Hasselt, Ghent, Roeselare, and Louvain-la-Neuve, TriFinance already operates throughout Belgium.
Tasks in sync with your ambitions
Depending on your ambitions, these tasks can be part of your project:
- analyzing financial statements, income statements, balance sheets, and more
- advising the client based on your insights
- making relevant analyses for subsequent discussion with management
- reporting, variance analysis, and analyzing P&L and balance sheet
- responsibility for the budget and forecast process
- supporting the strategic planning process
- project management
- mentoring other colleagues.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics.
- You speak fluent Dutch and/or French; knowledge of English is a must.
- You have at least three years of relevant experience in controlling.
- This also means you have a good command of Excel and considerable experience in an ERP environment.
- As a true team player, you enjoy sharing your knowledge.
- Your mindset? Problems exist to be solved!
- While numbers are totally your thing, you also want to grow as a people manager.
Our offerJust ask our people: because everything at TriFinance centers on your growth, we’re happy to review with you what direction you want to take. We also invest heavily in inspiring training courses, active coaching, and fun events for colleagues. All in an open culture where TriFinance colleagues share their knowledge and help each other get ahead.
You can also count on a versatile salary package. Besides a competitive salary, it includes:
- a company car (Mini/BMW) with fuel card
- a smartphone with subscription
- a net expense allowance
- meal and eco vouchers
- group and hospitalization insurance
- flexible working hours
- 32 vacation days
- an attractive cafeteria plan.
TriFinance is an international networking organization and a unique service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. We provide pragmatic advisory and operational support through project sourcing, while also offering services in recruitment and selection. In 2022 we broadened our service portfolio with, next to TriFinance, the introduction of the brands TriHD and TriTechnology.
Since our start in 2002, we have focused on employees first. We set ourselves apart from other consultancy firms through this approach. By focusing primarily on personal and professional growth, we can ensure that the best possible quality in Do-How service is delivered to our clients. Apply now and join our TriFamily with +900 members!
Apply for Business Controller
Send us your contact details and CV and we’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (41)
Finance Business Partner | For our clientCareer at our Clients
Business ControllerCareer as Consultant
- Controlling & reporting, Finance
Information Security OfficerCareer in Internal Team
Service Supply SpecialistCareer in Internal Team
Back-End Java DeveloperCareer at our Clients