Are you triggered by assisting Operations departments at our insurer clients in managing the IT & cultural legacy, improving their productivity, moving towards exception management, developing accurate & automated reports and having a better time to market, while reducing the operational risk?
Main activities within the role:
- Provide support in the day-to-day activities of Operations departments in the insurance industry
- Support our clients in defining and implementing their new model. Challenge and support them in improving their governance, processes, systems, reporting framework etc. This can be as an Interim Manager, Project Manager, PMO, Business/Functional analyst, Program Manager, ... depending on your expertise and future ambitions
- Work on continuous improvement, using a.o. lean management techniques, robotic process automation, …
- Bring active support in the growth of the insurance pratice within our BCB Financial Institutions
- Depending on your seniority and expertise, manage and mentor other TriFinance consultants
- minimum of 5 years of experience in Operations in the insurance industry
- a good understanding of the key processes in operational departments in insurance companies: claims management, reporting, collateral management, ...
- an eye for detail and a pragmatic & critical approach (common sense), and are a team player
- process optimization and change management skills (profoundly changing environment)
- excellent communication skills in English, Dutch and French
We offer you a flexible remuneration package with company car, net allowances, lunch vouchers, pension plan & hospitalization insurance included.
You get to further evolve as an expert in Operations through challenging missions, where you carry a lot of responsibility, allowing you to learn a lot at a very fast pace.
Already more experienced? Our projects will give you the opportunity to sharpen your existing skills and certainly develop new ones.
Through mentoring, professional career coaching and elaborated training programs, our industry experts offer you the support you need. On top of that, you can rely on a broad network and experienced colleagues ready to share their knowledge and expertise.
As an international networking organization, TriFinance is a unique and contemporary service provider with a focus on Finance & Advisory. The company provides temporary support and interim management through project sourcing, also offering services in recruitment and selection.
TriFinance roots in a unique idea, a strong vision on people. The purpose of our company is Furthering People for Better Performance in Do-How. It implies that we radically put our employees - Me inc.®’ers - first and this constitutes a win-win-win-situation for them, our company and our customers. Our professionals grow faster, TriFinance benefits and grows subsequently, and the customers reap the rewards of our people’s drive coming from their intrinsic motivation. That’s why we choose for Economies of Motivation® instead of Economies of Scale. It makes us a challenger in the market.
Apply for Project Consultant Insurance
Send us your contact details and CV and we’’ll get back to you.
What to expect
after you apply?
Related jobsAll jobs (136)
Finance professional banking/insurance (FR)Project Consultant
- Brussel/Bruxelles, Antwerpen
Medior/Senior Fullstack Java Developer | Project bij onze klant | Tri-ICTProject Consultant
Tax & Insurance officer | At our clientRecruitment & Selection
GL Accountant | Bij onze klantRecruitment & Selection
Teamleader AP/AR | Bij onze klantRecruitment & Selection